If you want to make your life better and be able to genuinely enjoy your home environment, you should hire a reliable cleaning service provider today! You’ll finally be able to say goodbye to all those tiring household chores and be ready to host your friends or simply sit back, relax and relish in your newfound free time!
No one can deny that there are so many good reasons to hire a cleaner, especially if you want your home cleaned in one day. However, before you pick up a phone and contact your chosen Philly cleaning service, you need to know what you can expect from them and how to prepare for your cleaner’s visit.
What to expect from a house cleaner?
If this is the first time that you are hiring a cleaning service, it is perfectly normal that you feel a bit nervous. After all, you are letting a stranger into your home and trusting them with your valuable personal belongings.
Therefore, before making your final decision and choosing the most reliable house cleaning service in the area, write down all your concerns and address them with your potential cleaning company. This way, you will get a clear picture of what to expect. Here is what you should remember to ask:
- What cleaning services will or will not your cleaner perform? You should know what cleaning services will be included in your package from day one. You can also use this opportunity to inquire about specific add-ons and mention if there are any particular areas that you want your cleaner to pay special attention to.
- Will the same cleaner be sent to my place every time? If you can choose, having one regular cleaning technician is always your best option. They will be familiar with the place and ready to cater to your specific needs.
- How will the cleaner access my home? If you want to have your home cleaned while you are at work, you need to agree on the logistics of the visit in advance. In such cases, you’ll probably need to prepare a spare key for your cleaner.
- Is your cleaner background checked and insured? The last thing you want is to let a person who was not background checked into your home, let alone give them a spare key. So, before you hire your cleaner, check if the company runs background checks and if all their employees are insured. You should always make sure that you and your property are protected in case of an accident.
- What should I do about my pets? If you have pets, you need to check if your shortlisted cleaning companies have a pet-friendly policy. Additionally, don’t forget to ask what cleaning supplies they use and if they are harmful to animals.
How often should you have your house cleaned?
There is no single rule determining how often you need to have your home cleaned. This mainly depends on your lifestyle, the amount of time you spend at home, how clean you want your place to be, etc.
For example, if you have small children, you should have your cleaners come to your place at least twice a week. Toddlers spend a lot of time crawling around and can easily get sick from dirty carpets and floors.
Also, if you are prone to strong allergic reactions, it’s better to have your home regularly maintained so that there are less dust and similar particles flying around and spoiling the air quality.
However, before you set up a monthly cleaning routine, you should confirm with your cleaning service provider if they will deep clean your home first. This way, you will ensure that your house will get a good initial scrubbing and be back in shape.
How to prepare your house for a cleaner?
Don’t make your home uncleanable if you want your house cleaner to do a decent job. Here are a few things you can do to prepare your home for a cleaner’s visit:
1. Pick up any clutter lying around your living room.
2. Secure your valuables and important documents.
3. Find a place for your pets to stay during a cleaner’s visit.
4. Prepare necessary cleaning tools (if that’s what you have agreed on with your cleaning company).
5. Make sure that your cleaner can enter your home.
By doing this, you will allow your cleaning professional to focus on their work and get your money’s worth. Also, your cleaner will appreciate the effort and be motivated to go the extra mile to keep you satisfied.
Now that you know what to expect, it’s time to book the best cleaning service in Philly
EverGreen Maids are here to take care of your home and offer cleaning services that meet the highest standards. We believe in consistency and are happy to nurture long-term relationships with our clients. With us, you will be sure that your cleaners are background checked and that they have your best interests at heart from day one.
What’s more, our cleaners use pet-friendly cleaning supplies, so you can rest assured that your pets will stay safe and sound. Instead of wasting your energy on sweeping floors, go out, visit some friends or take a trip to the Philadelphia Museum of Art, and then come back to a spick and span home. We are your ticket to a stress-free life.