Keeping your home clean is not only about its visual appearance, but also its smell. If you are not sure how to make your house smell amazing at all times, contact local Philadelphia house cleaners and count on their comprehensive cleaning services to provide you with maximum results in the shortest possible time.
By cleaning and sanitizing surfaces in your household, your cleaners will eliminate any foul odors from your home, contributing to a better and healthier living environment. Let’s find out how they do this and learn how to remove any toxins and add a breath of fresh air to your lovely apartment:
How can I make my house smell good all the time?
Follow these simple tips & tricks and start breathing in fresh and fragrant air:
- -Clean your garbage disposal regularly. If you’ve started noticing a lingering odor in your kitchen, your garbage disposal might need cleaning. You can pour baking soda down the drain and wash it off with warm water.
- -Vacuum and clean your carpets frequently. Your rugs and carpets absorb smells from spills as well as your pets. To remove the stains and unpleasant odors, you can pour a bit of baking soda over your rugs and carpets, leave them like that for a couple of hours, and then vacuum.
- -Empty your indoor trash can daily. Instead of waiting for your garbage collection day to empty your kitchen trash can, do this daily and prevent the stench of spoiled food from spreading around your household.
- -Clean the inside of your fridge. By keeping it clean and sanitized, you will avoid food contamination and the risk of food poisoning.
How to deodorize a room?
In addition to keeping your home clean, you can take a few extra steps to deodorize every room, such as:
- -Add essential oils to your air filter
- -Make stovetop potpourri
- -Decorate your living room and bedroom with eucalyptus leaves
- -Introduce greenery into your home interior design
- -Make a DIY room deodorizer by mixing around thirty drops of essential oil with baking soda and water, and pour it into a spray bottle.
Depending on your mood and preferences, you can combine different fragrances to create a pleasant and welcoming atmosphere. Your guests will undoubtedly be swept off their feet by your creativity and admire your dedication to keeping unwanted smells out of your home.
How do I sanitize the air in my house?
Purifying the air in your home will not only help you make your house smell great, but it will also eliminate harmful chemicals, allowing you to breathe in healthier allergen-free indoor air. Here is how you can sanitize the air in your home with ZERO hassle:
- -Open the windows. Keeping your home well-aired is the key to avoid having odors linger around for days.
- -Control humidity levels. Low humidity levels have been linked to the faster spread of the flu and similar viruses.
- -Invest in an air purifier. It will especially come in handy when it’s too cold to keep your windows open.
- -Use beeswax candles. They serve as natural air purifiers that are effective at neutralizing toxic components in the air and reducing the number of contaminants.
- -Sanitize all the hard and soft surfaces in your home. You won’t be able to keep your air germ-free if your house is not sanitized in the first place. To ensure that nothing falls through the crack here, it’s best to use EPA-approved cleaning supplies and contact the experts for help.
“Who are the best Philadelphia house cleaners near me?”
If you’re looking for reliable professionals to clean your home in Fairmount or any other Philadelphia neighborhood, EverGreen Maids is your safest choice. We deliver dependable house cleaning services throughout the area.
Our trained cleaning experts are well-versed in handling a wide range of cleaning chores and will apply their proven sanitizing methods to ensure that your home stays clean and safe at all times. Visit our website for more information and get your quote with just a few clicks. We are here to cater to your needs and make this whole experience stress-free and enjoyable.