The weekend is almost here, and you have already started researching the amazing places in Philadelphia to visit with your family. Unfortunately, all that excitement will quickly vanish as soon as you remember that house cleaning awaits.
If you don’t want these tiring household chores to stand in the way of your exciting trips ever again, you will either need to hire a professional maid service immediately or try to discover a fast way to clean your messy home. Luckily, we are here to help you out!
How long should it take to clean a house?
Answering this question is quite difficult due to the many variables that are included:
- In what condition is your home? If you haven’t cleaned in ages, you will certainly need more time than a person who maintains their residence regularly. Also, if you have too much clutter lying around, you will need to deal with it first, before you proceed to the actual cleaning.
- How big is your home? A four-bedroom apartment will take significantly more time to clean than a two-bedroom one. Plus, you may have a patio or a spacious terrace that can take quite a lot of time to declutter and put back in order.
- Will you do a quick sweep or a deep clean? If you plan a quick maintenance clean-up, you may be done quickly and enjoy the rest of your day. However, if the time has come to deal with all those hard-to-reach places, clean the inside of your fridge, or vacuum your blinds, get ready to invest some more time into the process.
Of course, if you find all of this a bit overwhelming, feel free to research house cleaning services in the area and choose the most dependable cleaning provider to help you out with your daily chores. Your only task will be to prepare your home for your cleaner’s visit and they will do all the rest. Get ready to enjoy all the benefits of hiring professional cleaning help and use your free time to go for a walk or take a trip to the famous Rodin Museum!
What is the fastest way to clean a messy home?
If you want to clean your home efficiently, it’s important to develop a good strategy and prioritize:
- Start with the messiest room. Instead of leaving all the hardest tasks for the end when you are already tired, tackle them first. Cleaning will go much faster while you are still full of energy. Once you’re done, knowing that the hardest part is over will boost your morale and motivate you to proceed to other rooms.
- Pick up trash. Trash can make an already untidy home look even messier. So, remember to go through each room and throw out the trash. This won’t take you more than 10 minutes to do, and your home will instantly look much neater.
- Put the dishes into the dishwasher. If you’re in a hurry, you may not have enough time to wash them right away, but you can at least put them in the sink or dishwasher.
- Clean the bathroom. Spray your sink and the shower with a cleaning solution, and let it work while you vacuum your living room or clean the kitchen countertops and wipe down appliances. Then, come back and rinse them quickly.
- Focus on the most visible areas. When you have to get things done quickly, you need to keep it simple. So, instead of wasting time on cleaning your chandelier or the inside of your cupboards, focus on the most visible areas, and take some time to mop the floors and dust the shelves.
How do I clean my house in one day?
Go through your house, check what needs to be done, draw up a checklist and get down to work. Easy as that! This way, you will set your priorities straight and make sure that nothing is skipped.
However, before you roll up your sleeves, don’t forget to prepare the necessary cleaning supplies and tools in advance. The last thing you want is to start cleaning and then to realize that you don’t have half of the products you need. If you end up rushing to the store every 15 minutes, there is no way you will finish everything in one day.
Stay focused, divide your time between the rooms, follow your checklist, and you’ll have nothing to worry about!
Book the best maid service in Philadelphia and beyond
If you need some help and you want your home to look spick and span in a day, EverGreen Maids is your best bet. We provide extensive training for our employees and value strong work ethics. With us, you will get a team of cleaners who values your time and will do their best to satisfy your specific requirements.
What’s more, we take great pride in our pet-friendly policy and use approved cleaning supplies that are in compliance with OSHA standards and guidelines, and that won’t harm them or your children.
EverGreen Maids understands its clients’ needs and strives to provide them with high-quality services at all times. Give us a call, and we will help you live a better and cleaner life.